Not In Nigeria? Go to UK Site
First of all, Let me put this out there.
This article would explain how to convert a lead to a qualified prospect who will be more inclined to buy or signup to your business.
Sales is a game! and just like every game, there are stages you need to pass to win.
The concept of winning simply means, you can also lose. “If you do not follow the rules.”
In a nutshell, these are the keys to note in other to write presentations that converts.
1. Talk about your product or service using the language your customer understands.
2. Know the difference between a benefit and a feature.
3. Use vivid but plain language.
4. Avoid technical words.
5. Keep the list of benefits short.
6. Emphasize what’s unique about you or your firm.
7. Make your benefits concrete.
Follow these guide:
1. In the first presentation paragraph, introduce yourself well. People need to know who they are dealing with. Make use of images, voice notes or even videos.
2. Clearly state what the business is about. The heading should be able to grab the lead prospects attention, and then explain how the business is going to solve the problem “by showing a simple step-by-step approach.
3. Organize your material in a point-by-point fashion. Before you begin presentations, think of the points your presentations is going to address. You may not necessarily show the points, Simply know what you are going to say before you begin presenting. Create a brief outline by writing these points on a paper, and make sure you include them as you begin the presentation process.
4. Make the prospects feel at ease. You want to please your prospects, because you are not trying impress a literary society or be approved for a scientific patent. Be sure to present in a simple style. And, if you introduce new terms, define them for your prospects… especially if it includes industry jargon that may confuse someone who doesn’t know much about the topic.
5. Always explain your points in short paragraphs. Short paragraphs are easier for a prospect’s eyes to follow, because no one enjoys looking at a long block of solid text.
Three, four or five sentences are usually enough for one paragraph.
6. Spill the beans! Tell your Business secrets! This will create more of a demand for your goods and services, by providing more information. This is called “moving the free line” and is a proven, effective marketing tool. By doing this, people will realize that you really are an authority on the subject matter.
7. Give concrete examples and personal experiences to back up your points. Explain a problem you faced and how you solved it with your product.
8. Emphasize the benefits of your product or service. Benefits sell, features don’t… and this is true for both online and offline sales or advertising. Toothbrushes did not begin selling until a wise marketer sold everyone on the benefit of whiter teeth and implied this makes you more kissable.
9. Provide resource information to your prospects, by showing website addresses where your readers can get more information regarding the topic or your claims. These may be your own websites or other resources. This is very important, as it gives the lead prospect a sense of comfort by showing your willingness to display your research materials.
10. Try to provide your juiciest and most important information like images, videos, testimonials and all that in the middle and near the end of the presentation. This will keep them hooked, till the end of the presentation.
TIP OF THE ICE BERG: Follow up with Interested Prospects every 2 days
I hope this helps you write your presentations better.
Talk to you soon,